Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Thursday, May 17, 2007

Getting ready

Over the last few days we've been taking a lot of trips in the car. I'm trying to get them ready for the move. Riding in the car, seeing new things and meeting new people. As long as Charlie keeps his binky in his mouth we do just fine. Our biggest obstacle is getting out of the car and into the stroller. It is a lot of work now that they are too big to just snap on the car seats. Yesterday we went to a lawyers office to sign some papers for the sale of our house. Actually signing the papers only took maybe 5 minutes but we were there for a least 20 by the time I got them both out of the car, wrangled the HUGE stroller into the building, upstairs, and into the office then got them both back into the car. We're going to need some more practice before we go anywhere with time restraints.

2 comments:

Beth said...

MISS YOU ALREADY!!! Hope you love your new life in Knoxville. Post soon!
Love, Beth & Isabel

Anonymous said...

Time restraints...yes, that too is something I am not looking forward too. Now I UNDERSTAND why my Mom was always late...Tait has created a sort of time warp for me. I think I can do things in less time than I actually can.
Best with the move. I am sure this is an exciting time! I look forward to hearing more...
Hugs,
Hillary