Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Friday, June 22, 2007

Cheerios


I've been feeding the boys Cheerios for a couple of weeks now but I have to put them into their mouths. They haven't been self-feeding yet. They both like them but Jack seems to think they are one of the best foods he has tasted. Yesterday I put the trays on their highchairs really for the first time and poured out some Cheerios. To my surprise they both immediately grabbed a handful and tried to put them into their mouths. I made a huge fuss over them and they just kept trying. They don't get many in yet but it won't be long.

1 comment:

Beth said...

Yeah!! Once they get that down pat -- you'll be saved. Cheerios can entertain for quite some time. Table food here we come. They are beautiful. So glad they are so healthy too. Thanks for posting the pictures. I miss you guys so much already!!
Love, Beth