We have a walker! About 4:30 yesterday afternoon Charlie let go of my hand and took about 10 steps by himself. I got a couple videos of it last night but they are too dark to see on the computer. I'll try to get some more today. So far he looks like a little tin soldier. And not to be outdone, Jack decided it was time for his next trick as well. When I went in to get them up this morning he was standing at his bed rail. He has been pulling up onto his knees for several days but this is the first time he's made it all the way to standing. When I turned on the light he got startled and fell down so no pictures yet.
2 comments:
Wow! Way to go big boys!!
Oh & Happy Birthday early to Momma!
That's so exciting!! It's a whole new world when they start walking. Happy Birthday!!
Post a Comment