The boys are really starting to relate to each other. They frequently tackle or pen one another. Peek-a-boo is a constant game these days between them. It is really cute to see them play together and usually results in lots of giggles from both of them. (Only occasionally do they bite.) They look for each other any time they are separated now even for a few minutes. Jack has even tried to say something that I think is supposed to be brother a couple of times. A week or so ago we tried coloring one afternoon. Charlie ate about half of the green crayon (thank goodness for non-toxics) and Jack just wanted to throw the crayons around. We probably won't color again for a couple of months.
Dance Recital Time
16 years ago

1 comment:
We're not doing so hot w/ coloring either. Isabel just wants to put everything in her mouth. I bought some of those color wonder markers to try, & she bit the tip of 1 of them off. I'm going to put ours up too for a while. Just no fun for Mommy!
Post a Comment