Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Elmo makes music





On Sunday we went to Chattanooga to see Elmo Live! The boys were excited to see the "real" Elmo as daddy kept telling them but I don't think they really understood until the show started. They loved it and did better than I could have ever imagined. They were completely enthralled. Mostly they watched wide-eyed, clapping and dancing just a little. They remembered the letter and number of the day and were able to tell daddy afterward. By far their favorite part was when all the characters sang the alphabet song. I wish I could have captured the look on their faces when they started to sing. Pure elation! We went with a big crew of the Chattanooga relatives but need to really thank Mimi for getting the tickets and arranging the whole thing.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Yay, boys! Elmo is lots of fun and it looks like you had a great time.