Meanwhile several other developments are as follows:
Last Monday Mimi and Aunt Sara took the boys swimming at mom's. I forgot their sun hats so we tied dish towels around their heads to avoid sun burn. Thus the picture.
Friday we went to an organized Moms thing at a local church. The boys went in the nursery, I went to a class. They give you a pager from the nursery. I got paged. We had to leave early. We are going to try again this week (the class is supposed to go through Christmas) but I'm not sure yet if this is the thing for us.
Saturday we set up the Superyard XT in the family room. It's like a fence. Chip says it looks like we are getting ready for a steel cage wrestling match. I said it might come to that before it's over.

1 comment:
The XT! Didn't Dana have one of those set up for Ainsley? That's awesome!! Just remember... it's only temporary. ;)
Post a Comment