Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter


We had to make an emergency trip to the mall yesterday as I realized the boys shoes were not going to fit. I had completely forgotten that the Easter Bunny would be there. He was right outside Stride Rite and while they were getting fitted Granmomma took turns letting them walk out there to see him. They were fascinated so we decided to try for a picture. I was ready to abandon ship at anytime but there was no need. They both loved him. They smiled and laughed and patted him. The bored teenage girl working the camera didn't get any pics when they were both smiling but this one was pretty good anyway.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I'm so impressed! I didn't even attempt the Eater Bunny since our last two Santa attempts were right out of a horror film. Way to go boys!