Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Just in time for Easter pictures



Driveway rash. Walking on concrete is hard in more than one way. Both boys took a little tumble in the driveway Monday evening. Jack scrapped his nose up a little (it's all but gone now) and cried for about 30 seconds. Charlie scrapped his chin up a little more and did not cry at all. They are super cute these days. They chase each other around the play room. Charlie even ran up and gave Jack a big hug on Monday but he had so much momentum going that they both fell down before I could even react.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love it! I can see the wheels turning... Charlie is secretly body slamming Jack, but loving mom sees a hug out of the scenario. ;) No, just kidding... I know they are sweeties. But I'm sure body slams are sure to come! Miss you guys!