Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, June 7, 2008

Kidz fun kutz

The boys hair was getting really long (as you can see in the picture above). I've been cutting it myself but it is getting harder and harder. Also, it grows so fast that I had to cut it about every other week. So yesterday afternoon we took them to Kidz Fun Kutz.

Charlie went first and he did great. He was really pretty cooperative and sat relatively still. He really liked the airplane and watching VeggieTales. He did try to watch every TV in the place so since we were the only ones there she just turned the others off. I was amazed at how well he did, no fussing at all.






Jack went second and fussed just a little. Mostly he just wanted to get down and run around somemore. He was also really interested in what Charlie was doing in the firetruck (another of the seats). But overall not a bad showing either. The stylist was very patient and very good. She didn't mind the wiggling or looking around at all.

They both have much shorter "summer" 'dos now.

2 comments:

Beth said...

Ahhhhh... They look like such young gentlemen now. Adorable!

Leslie said...

I was going to say the same thing! They look so grown up!!