Jack has been saying his ABC's all the way through for over a month now but every time I get the camera he stops to investigate what I'm doing. My sister-in-law, Sara, was here yesterday and was able to keep his attention on the task at hand while I finally got it on video. As he started through a second time I got a little greedy (trying to get a visual of him pointing to the letters as he said them) and he saw what I was doing and got distracted. Oh well, once is enough I guess.
Dance Recital Time
16 years ago

2 comments:
I'm in awe! He's not even 2!!
I was, just yesterday, going to post a video of Isabel singing her ABCs, but she's not nearly as good as Jack. Now it would be embarrassing. Show off! ;) Just kidding.
It's so great to hear his little voice. What smart boys!
Post a Comment