Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Where does the time go?


I can't believe July is almost over and I have not posted anything. Things here are just rolling along. There is a lot of dancing and a lot of talking (not all understood yet.) The boys are very into "farm" themed things right now. Last weekend they got to go to Grandaddy's real farm and sit on the tractor (Chip and I were gone to a wedding in NC) which was a big hit. They have also been taking swimming classes and doing really well. In fact they love it so much they try to rip off their car seat straps as soon as we pull into the parking lot. I have no pictures of this though as it is a Parent/Tot class. Meredith, our good friend and beloved babysitter, helps with the lessons too.

No comments: