Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

It arrived!



The panda arrived on Monday. I have to say that he/she didn't get quite the reception I was envisioning. I was expecting big smiles, maybe clapping and a sprint across the room. Charlie was only mildly interested at first. Jack was far more welcoming, giving his panda a big hug right off (I'm no dumby and ordered one for each boy just in case they both fell in love.) Since their first meeting Charlie has become quite a bit more interested but he still isn't carrying it around like he does the puzzle piece. At least I can say I've offered him something more cuddly and if he sticks to the wood that's just a personal preference.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are so cute trying Mom. We just never know what tricks these little ones are going to have up their sleeves. At least when they tote the panda puzzle piece around you won't feel guilty anymore, right?
Love the pacifier upside down, Tait does that all of the time and we joke that she looks like a creature from Star Wars!