Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Playgroup


We went to play group yesterday for the first time in quite a while. I was very surprised at how well the boys did. The house we were at happened to have a couple of extra booster seats that the boys were happy to sit in and eat their lunch. They also sat very patiently and took it all in while I finished my lunch and gathered up our stuff. But when I took the trays off to clean them up they decided they'd had enough of just sitting there. I just had the chairs in the floor so it was easy enough for them to just lean forward and start crawling around, despite the fact that they were still straped in. I was able to get a picture as they both went in different directions.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

that is hysterical!