Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Snow day



OK, so it's not quite like the snow days Leslie and Caroline have in Cincinnati but it is snowing here today. Supposedly we are going to end up with 1-2 inches but I'm doubtful. At any rate, I dressed the boys right after breakfast and rushed them out to see it and take a few pictures. It was pretty icy on the deck so they stayed pretty rooted in place. They were mostly interested in watching Maddie frolic around and slide a little. They were also trying to figure out their way too big snow boots. Huge flakes were falling when I had Charlie out there but by the time I got Jack out they had gotten much smaller although still a lot and falling fast.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hey, snow is snow and kids love it. Looks like you guys got a lot of ice too - stay safe!