Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Tuesday, August 28, 2007

And things change again

This morning I put the boys down for their first nap and left the room as usual. They talked for about 10 minutes and then Charlie got quiet. He is my good sleeper and usually nods off long before Jack gives in. 20 minutes in Jack was still talking and fussing some so I went in to settle him down. To my surprise Charlie was not asleep at all but sitting up in the middle of his bed sucking his binkie and playing with blankie. While both boys are great sitters this is the first time either one has been able to go from lying down to sitting up without help. He knew he had done something because he looked at me and smiled big around his binkie.

Since then he has started to do it twice while playing but has yet to show me all his moves. I'm hoping to get it on video and will try to post it later.

No comments: