Lilypie 1st Birthday Ticker

Wednesday, August 8, 2007

It's official, we're on the move


Let the chaos begin. Charlie can "crawl." His belly is still on the floor but both arms and both legs are being used to army crawl towards whatever toy he wants. He went just a foot or so yesterday but today he has taken off. It is a lot of work you can tell and he is totally exhausted afterward. Every once in a while he'll stop moving forward to get up on all fours. But from there he just looks around, plops back down, rests for a minute then goes again. Jack wants to crawl too and pushes up on his hands, rocks back and forth and kicks his feet. Unfortunately, he only succeeds in pushing himself backward which just makes him mad. A few nights ago I sat Jack in their bedroom floor to go catch Charlie from his bath. When I came back into the room I found Jack half-way under his bed. The past few nights they've spent at least an hour "talking" to each other during the night, maybe tonight Charlie will tell Jack how it's done.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Yeah!! Way to go boys!! You're in for it now Andrea!!

Leslie said...

I think their hair is adorable. Your world is about to get crazy with them on the move. They are just the cutest boys ever!

Sarah said...

what a handsome young man!